The Lightning Decision Jam (LDJ) is an exercise created by AJ&Smart as an easy way to help your team make faster decisions and find quick direction - and is inspired by the core principles of the design sprint:
• Work together, alone
• Tangible items are better than discussion
• Getting started is more important than being right
• Don’t rely on creativity
Watch this video for an overview of the LDJ process:
We recommend using this method anytime your team needs to make decisions, solve problems or discuss challenges fast + find quick direction. It will prevent your group from losing focus and replace your open, unstructured discussion with clear process.
This LDJ template is ready to be duplicated and used with your own team.
LIGHTNING DECISION JAM TEMPLATE: Start from a new LDJ mural
• Lightning Decision Jam: A Workshop to Solve Any Problem (AJ&Smart)
• Reformat Design Sprints For Any Workshop/Meeting (MURAL)
• The Definitive Guide To Facilitating Remote Workshops (MURAL)
• Remote Design Sprint Templates (MURAL)