COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
Notification of Copyright Infringement:
Tactivos, Inc. ("MURAL") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
It is MURAL's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, MURAL will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using MURAL´s Services (the "Services") that are reported to MURAL's Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Services by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to MURAL's Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, MURAL will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Include the following statements: “I have a good faith belief the use of the above reference copyrighted work(s) that appears on the website is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by law”
“I declare, under penalty of perjury, this notice is true and correct and that I am the copyright owner entitled to exclusive rights which I allege are being infringed”
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to MURALS's Designated Copyright Agent:
Notification of Other Intellectual Property ("IP") Infringement:
If you believe that some other IP right of yours is being infringed by a user of the Services, please provide MURAL's Designated Copyright Agent (specified above) with the following information:
- Your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit MURAL to contact you or your authorized agent, including a name, mailing address, telephone number and, if available, an email address.
- Identification of the IP alleged to have been infringed, including (i) a complete description or explanation of the nature of the IP, (ii) evidence that you own the IP in the relevant jurisdiction, including copies of relevant patents, registrations, certifications or other documentary evidence of your ownership, and (iii) a showing sufficient for MURAL to determine without unreasonable effort that the IP has been infringed.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit MURAL to identify the use being challenged.
Upon receipt of notice as described above, MURAL will seek to confirm the existence of the IP on the Services, notify the user who posted the content including the IP, and take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including temporary or permanent removal of the IP from the site and/or Services.
Last updated on: Jan 14, 2019