Retrospectives are moments of reflection for teams, where time is set aside to come together and share learnings so that the team continuously improves. The purpose of the Retrospective Radar is to make any kind of reflection point actionable in the spirit of iterative improvement.
Going beyond the standard Retrospective, this template makes it easy to provide feedback to managers and leaders using the Radar visualization to prioritize the needs of a team.
The Retrospective Radar:
• Combines the reflection meetings and planning meetings into one instead of two separate meetings
• Is worked simultaneously by all team members. This is so that shared insights may surface and influence learnings.
• Provides actionable next steps for team members to prioritize upcoming work
• Visualizes and prioritizes feedback for action by management
• Highlights how teams are pivoting and prioritizing work based on the shared learnings of the team